dish blog start
dish blog end
Original uploaded at: www.blipfoto.com/48073
* = link to the photo.
* You make me laugh you do.
* Really great work! can understand that some days the dish has to take up a wide space on the bench if you have to work on your art!
* Cool theme you have going here. Nice to look at everyday objects in a different way.
* I am beginning to 'see' past the washing-up..
* Two eyes and a nose on it's side!!
* Nasty crack in the sky blue cup needs a date with the dustbin, can harbour nasty germs!, Are you in to catering you have one hell of a lot of washing up?
* This dish is low calorie and high powered.
* I can't help but to see figures and make stories for your pictures.
* Maybe there is a purpose for my messy kitchen after all.
* .. doesn't make me feel so guilty bout leaving a sink full of dishes before work. Reaffirms that, hey, it's all good...life goes on even with dirty dishes sitting in the sink!
* There you go again. Down by back been missing your persistent coolart.
* And this! The weight of the pans is confusingly refreshing.
* What a guy. Even gravity don't hold him down. Good on you 48073.
* These get more interesting....something a tad, I don't know, not sinister, not disturbing, I don't know how to describe this series....but I like 'em.
* Definitely an interesting feeling to look at this for any length of time.
* This is meditation and a journal. Deep.
* Its about the arrangement.
* Always those shears, but I like the reflection.
* As long as there are no baguettes, apples or pie in the scene, I feel like I can breathe easier...
* Aha. The plot thickens.
* Ugly on purpose, right?
* How original!
Dishes dishes dishes,
dishes dishes dishes.
How original! How
intriguing. I bet you were thinking...
"I'm gonna create a theme.
Can you guess what it will be?
It's 'Dishes, dishes, dishes,'
and those who do not get it
* I admire your dedication.
* At this rate, i think you have a real ritual happening as well as a captive subject matter, something we all dream of. Get out much?
* This is a new slant on things. Talk about commitment.
* Blip is a ritual, art is a ritual, everything we do is ritual, though out of it sometimes comes real inspiration. thanks for the reminder.
* I keep looking for a reflection...
* The cups are mating and the shears and knife are engaged in foreplay...
* Teatime? approaching minimalism tinged with cartoonish humour. moving along.
* And this is one of my favourites.
* Thanks for the bits of colour and the reminder about habits.
* This one is really uncomfortable, really mixes my senses.
* Can't help feeling this is building into some kind of crisis
* Symmetry exemplified.
* The longer it takes...between thought and/or thinking...even if so by meditate or/and levitate...the light shines brighter when time has passed and/or not...
* You got me chuckling again. Thanks.
* This is an incredibly simple photo.
* Very strange but very effective.
* I'm sort of shocked!
* Ah, that's more like it.
* Nice to see someone else agrees with my 'leave the dishes, they'l be fine' attitude.
* Definitely one of the most eccentric journals here.
* Please don't quit now...
* I need to see your dishes every night. Somehow.
* I stop by every now and again but can't think of anything to comment about your dishes.
* One of the most bizarre blips.
* Fabulous determination! well done, what you have done is memorable in it's unique way.
* I love how there's such uniqueness of your dishes.
* Really cool work 48073.
* I love your photos. I am so excited when I catch one on the front of the blippage.
* I think a lot of people must be feeling this way right now.
* Am i in the right mood for this one...
* We are getting closer. that's good.
* there is gold all around.
* Makes me smile!
That's how I felt this a.m.
I'm glad this day is over!
* This one is my favourite...
* I think you have influenced my photography! I somehow like to see your dishes every night....
* Highly evolved statement. cheers.
* Gek, maar 't verveelt nooit....
* The view from on high, godlike.
* Well done, you have managed to produce the most boring series of photographs I have ever seen.
This isn't art this is internet litter.
* Stick with it. your dedication is inspiring and in the final analysis, very interesting.
* Its not art or inspiring, its just a guy in a manky house. Get a cleaner or off your bum and do some dishes.
* We find your series really entertaining and interesting, not to mention that we admire the consistency. Touché!
* I love it! And admire your consistency!
* Quite disturbing visually and I mean that in a nice way.
* The effects of gravity nullified.
* If one goes through a bunch of your shots quickly they can pretend they are experiencing a plane crash in progress.
* These are brilliant. It's funny but no matter how many times I look at these pictures my brain keeps trying to work out how the dishes manage to defy gravity.
* Haha. I LOVE this collection, 48073.
* You can't be serious !?!
* I can see a patern in these pictures..
* Upside down and cornered. is that the truth today?
* Within the square a slight disorder but the disorder is aligned with itself.
* Atmosfere zero...? is fantastic... genious... oh my god...
* Your blip is mad ;-)
* I could have sworn this was a work of art; a metal board with bowls and cups glued to it.
* Still think this is an amazing series. Very refreshing!
* Dont go!
* Now there's a hint of art ... lovely dish sculpture.
* Now that is good composition....seriously.
* I started to see this is going somewhere. i see there's a color contrast that makes sense...
* Perhaps if you venture outside you may be inspired by your surroundings............nature, humanity, science. it must be wearying to take credit for angles of mediocrity?
* Your dishes must be the most photographed dishes in the world, ever.
* Cool colors, i love the perspective, awesome blip.
* Love to see something else.
* Awesome perspective, great color scheme.
* I said, "See, he calls it 'almost naked' " and he says "Well, yes, you can see that." Interesting. :)
* It's good to stick to your guns when you set yourself a challenge.
* Defying Gravity.
* It's been a treat to check in on a quotidien activity through your journal -- not my favorite chore, I should add. And I now view my dishrack in a slightly different light, perhaps that was your intention.
* Your journal really set me free in so many ways that I am very grateful for. I found the essence of art evoked on your project, as I watched the reactions and interactions...all part of a very beautiful dance.
* I get you, got you from the start. what you do is pretty much what we do.as you see it. that's it.you might be right.
I do think there is something very profound going on.
Kind of like how we take breathing for granted when if we pay attention to our breathing we begin to feel differently about out life somehow.
* At first it seemed odd to me, then it seemed normal, then it seemed quite cool.
* Thanks for making me think.
* There is a great freedom in what is interpreted as a limitation or something that needs changing in your blips. I love that people lovingly try to get you to change. Or get a bit frustrated that you don\'t do \"something else\".
* Ahhh...art. Here is is happening (to me anyway) in all the interactions right before our eyes.
* I love it. Who knew that your photos of your dishes would begin to touch so deeply? Mean so much? Become familiar friends in a way?
Thanks to all who participated, either by commenting in public or via private mail.
"dish blog" starts here.
"dish blog" ends here.
©2007,2008 by 48073. All rights reserved.